To celebrate the release of a new short film featuring stars of the Welsh Rugby Union in partnership with Dove Men+Care, Dove Men+Care are giving away a whole year’s supply of the Dove Men+Care Face Care collection.
The new film featuring cornerstone of the Welsh rugby team, Adam Jones, accompanied by front-row teammates Paul James and Ken Owens showcases the strain, pressure, tension, stress and sweat that a rugby player’s face goes through during a scrum labelled as Face Torture. The new film reveals how they cope with Face Torture in their post match cool down. Face Torture is experienced by men everyday who neglect their face care and they just don’t know about it.
Dove Men+Care was created to help men combat face torture and relieve the damage caused by day-to-day activities which can be a result of playing sports or using blunt or old razor blades. So whether you want to scrum, swim or simply walk in the park, you’re armed with the right tools to make sure you and your skin enjoy it.
Specially designed to provide a no-nonsense approach to looking after their skin, the range consists of Face Wash, Face Scrub, Moisturiser, Shave and Post-Shave Balm, with added care variants Hydrate+, Sensitive+, Revitalise+ and Deep Clean+, all providing a tailored approach to those who require it.
For your chance to win a whole year’s supply of products simply answer the following question:
From watching the Scrum Cam video, which of the following is the correct statement?
a) Your face says it all
b) Rugby is all about your face
c) Don’t worry about your face
Please comment so I know you have entered (don't leave the answer below) and email your answer to email@example.com
18+ UK Residents only
Terms & Conditions apply
Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. Closing date for entry March 13th 2013
2. No purchase necessary.
3. To enter, consumers must; answer the question above.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. All eligible entries received by midnight March 13th 2013 will be entered into the prize draw.
6. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date, under independent supervision.
7. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 working days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. No cash or other alternatives are available.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
11. By entering this free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.